IDSAutoshred’s Document Shredding Services will Ensure That You Comply with the Law
Legislation on the federal and state level mandates the secure disposal of consumer data. Compliance with these privacy policies isn’t just good business practice, it’s the law!
- Disposing of Consumer Report Information – New Rule Tells How
- The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) of 1999 requires banking and financial institutions across the US to protect the confidentiality and security of consumer data.
- The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) of 1995 requires that healthcare organizations across the US be responsible for the secure electronic transmission of patient information and the secure storage and disposal of that information.
- The Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act of 2003 (FACTA) added new sections to the federal Fair Credit Reporting Act, intended primarily to help consumers fight the growing crime of identity theft. Accuracy, privacy, limits on information sharing, and new consumer rights to disclosure are included in FACTA.
Help the environment through resource recovery.
You can positively contribute to the environment by partnering with IDSAutoshred.
- Your paper products processed by IDSAutoshred trucks are recycled at paper mills for future use.
- Your contribution to the environment can be measured in many ways according to the E.P.A.
For instance, one ton of paper using recycled fiber saves 17 trees, 3.3 cubic yards of landfill space, 350 gallons of water and 100 gallons of gasoline.
Free up your staff to do more important work
In today’s busy work place environment, the demands of administrative support staff to effectively manage their diverse tasks is great. With that in mind, your business bottom line is better served by outsourcing your document shredding and recycling needs to IDSAutoshred.
The time support staff spent hourly each week manually shredding documents is now eliminated, and they can do more important tasks required of them.
IDSAutoshred will increase your efficiency and contribute to the secure well being of your business.
Contact us today to get a quote and learn more about our services.